Shop and Buy with Confidence
Save Time and Money
Our partnership with TrueCar helps you save time and money on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchase. Through our online and mobile tool, you can shop at your convenience and obtain transparent pricing before ever stepping foot on the lot. Plus, you can take advantage of a Wescom Auto Loan for fast and easy financing, as well as exclusive offers available only through our Online Car Buying Service.
Benefits of the Wescom Car Buying Service
- Save time and money at the dealership
- A Certified Dealer will help find in-stock vehicles that fit your needs
- See what others in your area have paid for the vehicle you're considering
- View photos and read reviews
- Members can save an average of $3,383 off MSRP on new cars!*
- A hassle-free experience
How It Works:
- Research and compare prices
Click here or launch your Wescom Mobile Banking App to get started.
- Download your Guaranteed Savings Certificate
Visit TrueCar.com, get a member guaranteed Savings Certificate, and take it with you to the dealership.
- Get Pre-Approved for a Wescom Auto Loan
Login to eBranch and get pre-approved and save even more with a low-rate Wescom Auto Loan. And don't forget to visit any Wescom branch to get an Auto Express Loan Check.
- Wescom Auto Loan Options
- View Current Auto Loan Rates
- Should I Purchase or Lease?
- Five Tips for Purchasing a Used Car
- Understanding Kelley Blue Book Values
- Major Mechanical Protection (MMP) and Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
*MSRP=Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Between 7/1/17 and 9/30/17, the average savings off MSRP presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites, based on users who configured virtual vehicles and who TrueCar identified as purchasing a new vehicle of the same make and model listed on the certificate from a Certified Dealer as of 10/31/2017, was $3,383. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer, and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer's trade area as not all vehicles are sold at MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing. Neither TrueCar nor Wescom brokers, sells or leases motor vehicles.