Mexican Travel Insurance
Comprehensive coverage for you, your passengers, and your vehicle when traveling in Mexico.
Short-Term Protection for Your Trip to Mexico
Most U.S. auto insurance policies are not valid in Mexico, but you can obtain a short-term Mexican Auto Insurance policy from Wescom's trusted, top-rated partners.
Wescom works with a variety of Mexican insurance programs to allow you to choose coverage that best meets your needs. For your protection, each company that we represent is either A-rated and/or have a parent company in the USA with an A-rating.
Choose from the following for the coverage that best matches your travel plans.
- Physical damage/theft coverage
- Liability, with coverage up to $300,000 combined single limit (CSL)
- Roadside assistance
- Legal assistance
- Medical payments
Additional Resources for Mexican Travel
To increase your protection, you can also choose one of the following programs.
- Emergency medical assistance (not health insurance)
- Travel assistance
- Emergency roadside assistance
- Legal defense and bail bond
- Case management
- Providing the best Mexico auto insurance in the market
- Partial theft and vandalism
- Increased medical payment
- Increased labor rates for the United States
- And more
To purchase and print your policy within minutes, get your quote now.
Questions? To speak with a licensed agent, call 1-877-774-2868.
Insurance services offered through Wescom Credit Union, CA Ins Lic #0D64850.