The Power of Youth
Strengthen Your Savings and Community
This month, Wescom is empowering you to boost your savings, get involved in your community, and be entered to win great prizes.
Two Ways to Win, Two Different Prizes
- Open a New Youth Account and and be entered for a chance to win a $250 College Saver Certificate to help you start putting money away for college.* One PiggyBanker, one Fortune Finder, and one GenEdge account holder will win!
- Pick up a cutout of Liz Wescom at your Wescom branch. Take a photo of her in your community — whether it's at the park, at the library, at your favorite restaurant…anywhere that you like to go — and post it on social media for a chance to win baseball game tickets.** Make sure to use #WheresLiz and tag Wescom on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter!
Plus, stop by any Wescom branch for a charged-up giveaway!*** But hurry — you only have until April 30, 2019 to qualify for both sweepstakes!
*Official sweepstakes rules apply.
**Official sweepstakes rules apply.
***While supplies last. One per person.
A parent or legal guardian must be a Joint Owner on the Checking Account and ATM/Visa Debit Card. Account opening & Visa® Debit Card subject to verification through an account verification service and reserve the right to deny any application based on the results of negative information received through that service; and Credit Union approval.
You Can Replace Your Damaged Bills for Free.
Have you ever left a dollar bill in your pocket and only to find it sopping wet and maybe even torn after it went in the washing machine? Don't worry — the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing lets you exchange your beat up bills for free when:
- The bill is damaged enough to where the value is unclear or questionable.
- The bill is missing relevant security features.
- More than 50 percent of the bill is intact.
- Fifty percent or less of the bill is intact, and the cause of damage is supported by evidence.
To redeem full value of your damaged bill, just mail it to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing at MCD/OFM, Room 344A P.O. Box 37048 Washington, DC 20013 and include the following:
- A letter stating the estimated value of the damaged bill
- Your contact information
- An explanation of how the bill became damaged
- Your account and routing number, which you can find in eBranch or on the Wescom Mobile App
For more information visit bep.gov/submitaclaim.html.
Federally Insured by NCUA
All Wescom branches and the Contact Center (phone, chat, and email) will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
Memorial Day, May 27