Is Your Insurance Coverage Ready to Answer?
Talk to a WIS Representative and Be Entered to Win a Video Doorbell
Natural disasters can take a serious toll on people's lives. Did you know that nearly 12,000 vehicles were damaged and 57,000 insurance claims were made totaling more than $12 billion in losses during the recent wildfires in California?*
Wescom Insurance Services (WIS) can help you:
- Review your existing coverage to make sure you're getting the best protection
- Complete a comprehensive policy review
- Obtain auto, home, or renter's insurance to fit your needs and budget
Plus, you'll earn two Signature Relationships toward Signature Membership when you secure an insurance policy† and save 0.50% APR†† on a Wescom Auto Loan for insuring your new vehicle with Wescom.
Be Entered to Win a Video Doorbell
When you speak with a WIS Representative to complete a comprehensive policy review or review your existing coverage, you'll not only get peace of mind knowing that you're getting the best protection, you'll be entered to win a video doorbell.**
*Source: CA Department of Insurance
**Member must speak with a WIS Representative to complete a comprehensive policy review or review your existing coverage by April 30, 2019 to be entered to win a video doorbell. Official Sweepstakes Rules apply.
†Signature Membership terms and conditions apply.
††APR=Annual Percentage Rate. If the auto insurance policy is closed within the first 30 days, the auto loan rate discount will be revoked.
Insurance services offered through Wescom Credit Union, CA Ins Lic #0D64850
The Power of Youth
Strengthen Your Savings and Community
This month, Wescom is empowering you to boost your savings, get involved in your community, and be entered to win great prizes.
Two Ways to Win, Two Different Prizes
- Open a New Youth Account and be entered for a chance to win a $250 College Saver Certificate to start putting money away for college.* One PiggyBanker, one Fortune Finder, and one GenEdge account holder will win!
- Pick up a cutout of Liz Wescom at your Wescom branch. Take a photo of her in your community — whether it's at the park, at the library, at your favorite restaurant…anywhere that you like to go — and post it on social media for a chance to win baseball game tickets.** Make sure to use #WheresLiz and tag Wescom on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter!
Plus, stop by any Wescom branch for a charged-up giveaway!***
But hurry — you only have until April 30, 2019 to qualify for both sweepstakes!
*Official sweepstakes rules apply.
**Official sweepstakes rules apply.
***While supplies last. One per person.
A parent or legal guardian must be a Joint Owner on the Checking Account and ATM/Visa Debit Card. Account opening & Visa® Debit Card subject to verification through an account verification service and reserve the right to deny any application based on the results of negative information received through that service; and Credit Union approval.
A Note from the President
Addressing Increased Contact Center Response Times
When you chose Wescom for your banking needs it was our goal to exceed your expectations in everything we do. However we know that there are times when we do not meet this goal. A recent example of this is the longer hold times you may be experiencing when calling our Contact Center. I apologize for the inconvenience and see this as an opportunity to work toward a solution. We are working on some enhancements in the coming months to reduce hold times:
- We've recently deployed technology to more effectively route incoming calls.
- We plan to launch a callback solution where members have the opportunity to request a return call from a Telephone Service Representative at either a specific time or reserving their place in the queue.
- We plan to add more Wescom team members to the Contact Center and will look forward to enjoying this influx of employees to better serve you.
Additionally, I'd like to remind you of a few ways to help you bank more efficiently:
- Log in to eBranch or the mobile app to view balances, transfer funds, make payments, etc.
- Use the Card Center in eBranch or the mobile app to manage your debit or credit card.
When calling our Contact Center be sure to say or enter your account number when you call 1-888-4WESCOM (1-888-493-7266). If you don't have your account number handy, you may enter your Wescom Debit or Credit Card number when prompted. Entering this information better helps us route your call and meet your service needs faster.
We want you to be able to utilize all of our delivery channels for your banking needs and we want all of them to exceed your expectations.