Announcing Signature Membership 2014
Start 2014 off right by qualifying for the benefits and savings of Signature Membership. To qualify, simply earn Signature Points by using popular Wescom products and services, such as signing up for eStatements, actively using eBranch, or actively using a Wescom Visa® Credit Card. It only takes five Signature Points to qualify for Signature Membership or eight points to experience the added benefits of Platinum Signature Membership.
Check Your Signature Scorecard
Check your Signature Score by logging on to eBranch to find out if you qualify or if you need more points. Earn those additional Signature Points by December 31 so you don’t lose out on Signature Member Benefits, such as:
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) bonuses on Money Market Accounts and Certificates
- Auto Loan discounts
- Fee Waivers, such as your monthly checking account fee of $8*
- Access to SnapDeposit for iPhone and Android Phones
- And more
Banking That’s Absolutely Rewarding
Already a Signature Member?
There is still time to qualify. It only takes eight points to qualify for Platinum Signature Membership, and you’ll get to enjoy benefits such as:
- Unlimited Non-Wescom ATM Fees Waived
- Additional APY Bonus on New and Renewing Certificates
- Unlimited Coin Redemption Fee Waivers
- Additional Annual Percentage Rate Discounts on Auto Loans
- And much more!
Signature Membership terms and conditions apply. View complete details.
*Waived for Platinum Signature Members and Signature Members; New Checking Accounts for the first 90 days; members age 19 through 22 who have logged on to eBranch in the past 30 days and who have opted out of paper statements; Youth Accounts (members through age 18); members age 60 and older; and Club and Organization Accounts.